-
June 26th, 2001, 02:31 AM
#1
Maida
Guest
You doubted *me*, Darth? (See post: End of an era?) You doubted that *I* would try to make this work for EVERYONE?
Aren't you the selfish one?
"Well, I can get on this board, so what if Terry and countless other fans can't post here?" - deep thoughts by Darth Fett
Well, despite your doubts, I feel that I have found a solution that will hopefully work for everyone. If you would kindly try to access the discussion forum from http://www.strangersinparadise.com, you will see the fruits of my labor.
erisesoteric, you are now fully in my favor for your solution that will benefit everyone.

Webmistress Maida
PS You do understand my tone, right? I'm trying to be funny here.
[This message has been edited by Maida (edited June 25, 2001).]
-
June 26th, 2001, 05:29 AM
#2
Inactive Member
tone was a bit difficult, but i think he'll be able to get it.
btw, the link doesnt work for me. ill head to the site manually and check it out, but the links not workin...
edit: just got back from the site, and although i didnt test the safeweb thing, i think its genius! thanks maida, and i hope that terry will be able to work with this new thing.
[This message has been edited by Oz (edited June 26, 2001).]
-
June 26th, 2001, 06:12 AM
#3
-
June 26th, 2001, 09:25 AM
#4
Inactive Member
-
June 26th, 2001, 12:08 PM
#5
Inactive Member
Well, if you explain to us using little words, we can understand humor....ususally. Personally, I didn't like to "new" way. I like this much better....thanks!
-
June 26th, 2001, 05:29 PM
#6
Inactive Member
-
June 26th, 2001, 05:42 PM
#7
Inactive Member
*puts real coffee back in eris' cup*
*sighs contentadly as she looks around and the old/new/old place, which looks MUCH better with its makeover*
------------------
"Be excellent to each other." -Bill & Ted
"Do we need to have the "fantasy/reality" discussion again?" - eris
Feminist Rants
"Heaven holds a sense of wonder and I wanted to believe that I'd be called up when the rage in me subsides." - Sarah McLachlan w/ Delerium
-
June 26th, 2001, 07:37 PM
#8
Inactive Member
ok, this said something else, but... anyway, had to go back and reread both threads and now i get it. 
~bean
[This message has been edited by Christine the bumblebean (edited June 26, 2001).]
-
June 27th, 2001, 01:33 AM
#9
Inactive Member
-
June 27th, 2001, 02:51 AM
#10
Inactive Member
*pokes the smug eris* 
the mel
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks